Visit My Website, A Personal Gallery!


Click on Logo Bar Below, to visit my website!


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Creative Ideas Never End!



I have been trying out new ideas again. Here is a sample of a looming using 11/o and 4mm beads. There are so many possibilities using this method. Since this is my first attempt at looming such a mixture, I'll be sure to try other means of incorporating various sized beads.

This has also brought me to the idea of using a very colorful warp, looming with complimentary color beads! Making the warp color stand out as opposed to trying to match it exactly to the beads! Another creative way to loom a design.

Hopefully, I have offered some new looming ideas!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic, the ideas are so fantastic again.
    So diverse.
    Unfortunately I can not express in English as well I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermoso trabajo, fantàstico.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful this bracelet...lovely colors^_^

    ReplyDelete