Visit My Website, A Personal Gallery!


Click on Logo Bar Below, to visit my website!


Sunday, June 2, 2013

The lastest Delica Colors!


The wonderful owner of Bead Soup, in Savage Mills Maryland, has gifted me these gorgeous Delicas! Their latest line, now numbering in to the 2000's. Most, if not all, are color lined. Some neon, with a clear glass coating. Other's are color lined with a color glass coating. These are awesome!!

Thank you Kathy Fritz, for the kind generosity to continually show to everyone!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin, I got to see these new colors at Bead Soup when they came in. They are truly exciting and beautiful! I can't wait to see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely. Honestly, how can you ever have enough seed beads?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marcia! These rally do shine, in person! I may have to wear my sun glasses, while weaving with them!

    I agree, Borys and KJ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fantastic Erin - can't wait to see what you do with these!

    ReplyDelete