Visit My Website, A Personal Gallery!


Click on Logo Bar Below, to visit my website!


Monday, September 30, 2013

Weaving Fall Cuffs!


Part One, of the Fall Cuff Class, I am teaching, at BEAD SOUP, is over. This Saturday, Part Two.

These classes are great because there is a fine mix, of New Weavers and those who have been taking two or more, of my classes. I also offer a selection of patterns. This adds to the learning curve. When I instruct one or the other, the Students are able to learn twice as many techniques.


These are the cuffs, the Students were able to choose. Only 15 of each were available. After class, I handed out the Syllabus outlining what is to be completed, prior to the second meeting.

It is so much fun, watching everyone pile in, for day two, with smiles, on their faces, and gorgeous cuffs waiting to be released from the loom! I'll share more pictures, after Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment