Visit My Website, A Personal Gallery!


Click on Logo Bar Below, to visit my website!


Monday, April 20, 2015

Summer Bead Loom Cuff Class!




I am very excited to share the Exclusive Cuff Patterns, being offered, for my next class, at Bead Soup....June 13th & 20th. This class will offer many techniques to the beginner, as well as learning to attach the 'crunchie clasp',
(also known as the ribbon end). 

The cuff pattern choices are "Summer Dawn", "Summer Dusk", some are going to complete both :D ! Call the store if you are interested, 240-456-4568.

I just wish I could offer the way the bead finishes react and come to life, in these two cuffs,
by the bead finishes/styles I incorporated. These pictures do not do them justice.

8 comments:

  1. Your blog, and your beadwork, are both fascinating! I have just discovered beading, and bead looms in particular, after being a crocheter/ knitter/ embroiderer for 30+ years....and let me tell you, just loving beading. Will keep checking on your blog for inspiration.
    the5cees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you hesitate to use base metal or plated findings on your bracelets? I'm new to looming so for me each project is an accomplishment, and bracelets get so much wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are just starting out, I think it would be best to use the less expensive clasps. Once you feel more proficient, then consider upgrading the clasp. I do feel the clasp makes the finish perfect. It is almost like looking at a Designer tag!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, these are absolutely breathtaking!!! Is there any way I could buy them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these designs! Any chance you could make them available on your Etsy site? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You!
    These are still an active class project so they won't go in my store, but I'll work on some that can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You!
    These are still an active class project so they won't go in my store, but I'll work on some that can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely design. your work has been a huge inspiration to step out of my comfort zone and just go with it. thank you for all you share!

    ReplyDelete